Thursday, August 26, 2010

Some of My Favorite Non-Food Photos

Here are some of my favorite non-food photos that I've taken so far... just so my family doesn't think the only thing I'm doing here is eating... ;)

I couldn't stay awake to take shots of Paris at dawn, so I made up for it by taking some shots at night. Definitely my favorite night shot so far... and the background on my computer.

Paris at Night

Taken right before I was hassled like crazy by bracelet vendors. Je ne veux pas ta merde!

Sacre Coeur

Montmartre

Metro

Louvre

The menu hanging by the entrance to the restaurant looked awesome, I just didn't know how I was going to fit through the door... 

Shu

Sometimes it's a good thing Paris is dead in August...

Paris Street

Golden snails!!

L'Escargot Montorgueil

No comments:

Post a Comment